Quick Hi!

Thank you my quirky reader. It does not matter who you are and where you from but my words sure are from the heart. You may follow, read at leisure and leave a comment. You may share the good word if you like a quickie note or even if you do not I am okay with you peeping here once in way ..there will always be something for you at Fortified Quickies from writingdoll. Some words may sting or bite but some may soothe your soul.
Quirky reading !!!
Cheers!
Mridual

Be warned against plagiarism. I take it seriously. (Do not cut, copy, paste any original content)

Friday, February 10, 2012

Wishes....of faith and hope

Hi, its been long I have been away from my Fortified Quirkies....and I missed it. I was just too busy putting up and then watching my interactive installation....Wishing Tree shape up. There are lots of emotions and feelings with those wishes up there. There is fun yet faith and what goes on inside the human mind is reflected through those words scribbled on just about every bit of paper. Even when I spoke to people about it, about a month back, the responses left me thinking. So some of those responses which were raw, unpretentious, simple and basic in nature made the opening statements on the Wishing Tree. The scribblings were like graffiti and the paints were used without deliberation in order to not intimidate but invite people to create a dialogue between the audience and the wishing tree, which by now could communicate.

The response had been amazing. The responses will find a place in my article and the blog and may be in a series of paintings on the canvas.

The Kala Ghoda Festival is on till 12th Feb. Go, make a wish! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment