Quick Hi!

Thank you my quirky reader. It does not matter who you are and where you from but my words sure are from the heart. You may follow, read at leisure and leave a comment. You may share the good word if you like a quickie note or even if you do not I am okay with you peeping here once in way ..there will always be something for you at Fortified Quickies from writingdoll. Some words may sting or bite but some may soothe your soul.
Quirky reading !!!
Cheers!
Mridual

Be warned against plagiarism. I take it seriously. (Do not cut, copy, paste any original content)

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Mummy Oh Mummy

I sometimes want to start a parenting blog. Not that I am an authority but yes I try my best to keep learning good parenting tricks. Now both my daughters have entered teens and grown taller than I am. Nether the carrot nor the stick is working any more. My hair is greying at a faster pace than ever before. My days are action packed as both my girls are trained in martial arts and keep fighting whole day. These are tough times for me. Sometimes I feel envious of their father who goes to office, plays golf, squash and watches movies in peace because he is posted in the field area away from us. Ironically, I am the one living at a peace station and yet I am in the middle of a battlefield every day. I no longer qualify for a referee position also. All my rules, tricks seem obsolete and expired. So I reach out for online help to deal with cranky cats. Its tough...I do not know if all girls are like that. Moody, cranky, lazybones.

Its tough being a mother and tougher being a good mother. No, I am not complaining. Its fun being with my daughters. They have taught me many things about life. Sometimes their understanding of life and relationships surprises me. Those positive sparks make me hopeful that they will surely turn beautiful human beings. I do not know what career choices will they make but I am sure what ever they choose to do in life, they will do it beautifully as good individuals.




No comments:

Post a Comment