Quick Hi!

Thank you my quirky reader. It does not matter who you are and where you from but my words sure are from the heart. You may follow, read at leisure and leave a comment. You may share the good word if you like a quickie note or even if you do not I am okay with you peeping here once in way ..there will always be something for you at Fortified Quickies from writingdoll. Some words may sting or bite but some may soothe your soul.
Quirky reading !!!
Cheers!
Mridual

Be warned against plagiarism. I take it seriously. (Do not cut, copy, paste any original content)

Friday, March 9, 2012

Relive your first crush!!

Life is so damn fast that we hardly have time. Time to pause and think, time to pause and introspect and time to pause and rewind. We just doing things...turning them trite actions without creativity. Suddenly you realize the years, the months, the days, the hours, the minutes.....the countless moments wasted.

I have just paused holding all the moments to my bosom, nurturing the beautiful ones with love and care. It feels so nice once again. Like the first crush when you break into a song and dance, unaware of the things around you. I am in love again....and this time with myself...for the first time.

Hold on, I keep reminding myself. This is it. This feeling. This feeling is what makes me come alive, rejuvenated and regenerated.

There could be many expressions of this feeling but I want to go Bungee jumping and scuba diving....right now! Bizarre and crazy??? But isn't that love's nature?

No comments:

Post a Comment