Quick Hi!

Thank you my quirky reader. It does not matter who you are and where you from but my words sure are from the heart. You may follow, read at leisure and leave a comment. You may share the good word if you like a quickie note or even if you do not I am okay with you peeping here once in way ..there will always be something for you at Fortified Quickies from writingdoll. Some words may sting or bite but some may soothe your soul.
Quirky reading !!!
Cheers!
Mridual

Be warned against plagiarism. I take it seriously. (Do not cut, copy, paste any original content)

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Creator of River God: Wilbur Smith is here!

There is 'Times of India Literary festival' happening in Mehboob studio in Bandra. I registered myself to go there but it does not seem happening..my plan. And all of you into books and reading, here's a bit of news for you. Wilbur Smith is in town and is gonna be there at Landmark, Infinity mall on 3rd Dec at 7pm.

Wilbur Smith is one of my favorite authors. His books are worldwide best sellers and right here he is promoting his newest....Those in Peril. My personal favorite is his book called River God. It is gripping tale set in Egypt. Read it way back in Jan 1996 and still remember it vividly. There after I was compelled to read a Wilbur Smith. 

How I wish to see him...the master narrator of fiction. Anybody coming along???


No comments:

Post a Comment