Quick Hi!

Thank you my quirky reader. It does not matter who you are and where you from but my words sure are from the heart. You may follow, read at leisure and leave a comment. You may share the good word if you like a quickie note or even if you do not I am okay with you peeping here once in way ..there will always be something for you at Fortified Quickies from writingdoll. Some words may sting or bite but some may soothe your soul.
Quirky reading !!!
Cheers!
Mridual

Be warned against plagiarism. I take it seriously. (Do not cut, copy, paste any original content)

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Dutty Mama!!

"My mom is 'dutty'"...this is what my little one wrote on a page of her school diary when she began joining letters into words, many years ago. Though now in her class six and graduated from sentences to writing her own poems, yet for her I am forever a dutty mother, barring few exceptions when she is at peace with me. No matter what I do or not do, I have quite a reputation among both my brats. Hitler, cruel mom is what they call me behind my back for waking them up from their sleep, dragging them to Golf, sending them Taekwondo classes. They wake up and do what I 'state' albeit with some noise.

But my worst nightmare is trying to teach my younger daughter some maths. I become the most 'dutty' because I try to force the 'duttiest' things on her. Every time I ask her to bring her Maths notebook she laments," Oh, I knew it,  you will spoil my day and my plan."

So today was again one such day when 'Dutty' mama spoilt her day and dashed her plans. The house seemed like a battlefield and I truly behaved like Hitler. I may not have won any territories but I made her calculate the area of few plots. :)

So, friends if I am off my blog or FB it is clear that I am playing a Dutty role at home. As it is when my daughters have a holiday, I have a double shift, working overtime.

Too tired...off to sleep..Sayonara!!!

(will post that scribble also soon, right here...in her little words...let me dig it out in a day or two)

No comments:

Post a Comment