Quick Hi!

Thank you my quirky reader. It does not matter who you are and where you from but my words sure are from the heart. You may follow, read at leisure and leave a comment. You may share the good word if you like a quickie note or even if you do not I am okay with you peeping here once in way ..there will always be something for you at Fortified Quickies from writingdoll. Some words may sting or bite but some may soothe your soul.
Quirky reading !!!
Cheers!
Mridual

Be warned against plagiarism. I take it seriously. (Do not cut, copy, paste any original content)

Sunday, December 25, 2011


Tis the season to be Jolly....
Merry Christmas darlings!!!

Just about a month in advance my younger daughter told me that I have to register and send her gift to the US Club so that Santa can give it to her. "But you know that its not Santa but we who buy the gift for you and leave it there. You are a big girl now," I told her because last year we had forgotten to register that in time. "I am not that big and I want a gift from Santa," she stated, a firm demand. Well, actually at 10 plus she is a baby at heart and so is her year and four months older sibling. So what if they are tall for their ages.

Hey, for that matter even all of us way past our childhood would not mind someone playing Santa for us. Isn't it? What's your wish? I may not become your Santa but I will wish that your dreams and wishes come true. S>>>M>>>I>>>L>>>E

No comments:

Post a Comment