Quick Hi!

Thank you my quirky reader. It does not matter who you are and where you from but my words sure are from the heart. You may follow, read at leisure and leave a comment. You may share the good word if you like a quickie note or even if you do not I am okay with you peeping here once in way ..there will always be something for you at Fortified Quickies from writingdoll. Some words may sting or bite but some may soothe your soul.
Quirky reading !!!
Cheers!
Mridual

Be warned against plagiarism. I take it seriously. (Do not cut, copy, paste any original content)

Sunday, December 4, 2011

God is the REAL *Jewel* Thief.

Steve Jobs. Shammi Kapoor. Jagjit Singh.. Bhupen Hazarika. Dev Anand. God is the REAL *Jewel* Thief.........
Someone wrote. It is so good that I have retweeted this. I may risk sounding silly but I must tell you that today I looked for Dev Anand on twitter and then clicked to 'follow'. Don't ask me why. I sat listening to many of his evergreen melodies playing on the radio. And while sitting on my rocking chair, I stared into nothingness thinking about his old movies. There was one I had seen..... Paying Guest...at some one's place, on their Television, a black n white. The hero was handsome and I loved the way he moved his eyes. That was Dev Anand! 


Deewana mastana hua dil jaane kahan ho ke bahar ayee.....Bambayee se aya hai babu salona...loved these songs and the movie is one of my favourites....Yes, Bambayee ka Babu.  I remember I had cried so much in the end. Did I say cry? Oh, I am a sucker for sob stories. Sad movies, always successfully extracted tears out of my eyes.


So while a rocked myself to his lilting melodies played on the radio, I wondered what happens to all those Facebook, twitter, Orkut, Google and all other social networking accounts after people are gone? Perhaps these should stay. Perhaps we can still send messages. Perhaps it will reach them. 


 The real Jewel thief would know the answer. Perhaps!!



»

 Faking News 

@ 
Dev Anand. RT : He wasn't 88. He'd turned 22 for the 4th time.
Retweeted by 
 May your soul rest in peace. You will always be loved.


No comments:

Post a Comment