Quick Hi!

Thank you my quirky reader. It does not matter who you are and where you from but my words sure are from the heart. You may follow, read at leisure and leave a comment. You may share the good word if you like a quickie note or even if you do not I am okay with you peeping here once in way ..there will always be something for you at Fortified Quickies from writingdoll. Some words may sting or bite but some may soothe your soul.
Quirky reading !!!
Cheers!
Mridual

Be warned against plagiarism. I take it seriously. (Do not cut, copy, paste any original content)

Monday, January 16, 2012

Chalis Chaurasi 4084

That's the name of Naseerudin Shah's latest film. Just saw the film yesterday in a half empty, single screen hall with a drowsy audiences. Well, that still won't deter me from saying that I loved the movie. 'A good cinema' is how I rate it. I don't know the box office figures but it hit off well with me. Actually Naseer and the rest three guys in the film did. I love them all. Atul Kulkarni, Ravi Kishan and KK Menon are good actors and Naseerudin Shah is becoming dirtier, naughtier and bindaas with old age. Where did I read that he was to retire. I will say, "Oh, Please don't go!"

The movie has quite a dirty quotient of bad bad world. No, No....there ARE women in the movie but no heroine and frankly one does not miss having one on the screen. Some new bee gyrates to add the masala factor in the movie but cut it...thats an occasional dose. The men keep you busy with their anecdotes and interesting life histories. The story is racy and keeps you smiling till the end.

I actually loved Kulkarni crooning famous "Hawa, Hawa, aye Hawa, khushbu luta de".. Lemme warn you there is no good over evil ending. Its fun film with good humour. Enjoy!! Shall I say," Just chill!"

No comments:

Post a Comment