Quick Hi!

Thank you my quirky reader. It does not matter who you are and where you from but my words sure are from the heart. You may follow, read at leisure and leave a comment. You may share the good word if you like a quickie note or even if you do not I am okay with you peeping here once in way ..there will always be something for you at Fortified Quickies from writingdoll. Some words may sting or bite but some may soothe your soul.
Quirky reading !!!
Cheers!
Mridual

Be warned against plagiarism. I take it seriously. (Do not cut, copy, paste any original content)

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Mumbai Marathon!!! Got to run....

MUMBAI on the run for fun and for fitness. What a delightful dawn that will be. Tomorrow, that is. I will there to capture some moments. I love everyone who can wake up to welcome the morning sun and can take a stride to a healthy living. Wow!

I wish I could run a half marathon some day. Ran dream run year before last. Not very challenging and serious run yet it fills you with pride, especially if you ran after ages (and after aging).

Tremendous adrenalin rush! Oh, just watching the runners is what all I have to do this year. But I enjoy cheering them. Its smiles all the way. Hey lemme catch some sleep for I have to catch the event tomorrow.

Good night!!! Sleep tight, wake up bright, in the morning light!

No comments:

Post a Comment